Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blog Assignment #5

The links provided allowed access to several podcasts and also showed how some teachers are making use of podcasts in the classroom. Some of the podcasts have been audio only and some are of the YouTube video variety. I found links to podcast instructions and also got to see how others have done podcasts. I was also exposed to two words that were new to me - milenial (people born after 1980) and vodcast(a podcast with video). It was pretty interesting stuff and I'll probably refer back to some of it for our podcast project.

2 comments:

  1. Too brief. You need to at least identify what you watched/listened to and what lessons you learned from doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also learned the vocabulary word, menial, from this video when I watched it! Podcasts are very neat and helpful. But like Dr. Strange said, be sure you include more detail. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete